- The low-back CG is slightly forward of G400 for faster ball speed with maximum stability and forgiveness. Impact occurs higher on the face, accelerating ball velocity with low spin for a long, penetrating ball flight.
- Trajectory Tuning 2.0 utilizes a new, patented lightweight and aerodynamic adjustable hosel with eight settings, offering loft (±1.5⁰) and lie adjustments, including up to 3⁰ flatter than standard, to optimize ball flight.
- A larger head provides added stability and helps elevate MOI 6.5%. The shaping can help you align the face confidently at your target, and the re-shaped crown turbulators frame the ball.
- The face is textured to reduce spin, and the painted grooves help frame the ball at address
- A deeper, high-density tungsten back weight creates extreme perimeter weighting to maximize forgiveness in the larger-profile head. The strength and flexibility of a thin, maraging-steel face attached to the 17-4 stainless steel head increases ball speed for added distance.
- One of the strongest aerospace-grade alloys in the world, maraging steel provides strength and flexibility for launching shots higher and farther. High durability coupled with a machined variable-thickness face make an ideal pairing for distance.
- 5% Higher MOI
- High-density tungsten toe and heel weights optimally positioned in the 17-4 stainless body increase the MOI by 5% compared to the G700, producing exceptional forgiveness for more distance and accuracy, especially for mid-to-high handicaps and slower swing speeds.
0311 T GEN3 IRON
Maximum workability and distance control
Designed for highly skilled golfers
0311 P GEN3 IRON
Ideal balance of playability and forgiveness
Appeals to a wide range of golfers
0311 XP GEN3 IRON
Optimized for distance and forgiveness
Sweet spot larger than Texas
A high-performance, low-spin driving iron with a striking profile that inspires confidence, the 0311X is designed to deliver a more penetrating ball flight, keeping the golf ball out of the wind and in the middle of the fairway.
PXG 0341 fairway woods also feature the adjustable Precision Weighting System. Eleven strategically placed interchangeable weights on the sole allow players to optimize trajectory to achieve both maximum distance and accuracy.
PXG 0317 hybrids feature seven interchangeable weights on the back of the sole. Heavier tungsten weights provide a lower center of gravity for consistent high launch off the clubface. While there are many possible combinations, there are three common positions.
The PXG X Driver, which features nine moveable weights and an adjustable hosel, offers players fine-tuning options never before seen. The various combinations enable the golfer to hone their launch conditions for optimal ball flight while retaining a high MOI (moment of inertia). Research has proven that fine-tuning head weight and swing weight is a very important, yet highly underutilized, fitting attribute to optimize performance.
PHANTOM X 5
Wingback shape with a mid-bend shaft, stepped down flange and triple sight dots.
Low-bend model: 5.5
PHANTOM X 6
Near-face balanced with a mid-bend shaft and stepped down flange with long sight lines.
Straight shaft model: 6 STR
PHANTOM X 7
Mid-bend shaft with a raised center flange and unbroken sight lines with three milled dots.
Low-bend model: 7.5
PHANTOM X 8
Mid-bend shaft with continuous transition through back flange for seamless alignment.
Low-bend model: 8.5
PHANTOM X 12
Superior alignment cues with mid-bend shaft, swept-back wings and high MOI. The ultimate in technology, stability and forgiveness.