- The G400 LST (Low Spin) model is custom-engineered with tungsten weight closer to the face for promoting low, stable spin with control.
- The multi-material design combines reduced drag, a forged face to increase speed and distance, and a tungsten back weight for producing our fastest, most forgiving driver, ever.
- In the G400 SFT (Straight Flight) fairways, weight closer to the heel, a lighter swing weight and higher lofts help square the face.
- promote right-to-left shot bend (right-handed golfers) and launch the ball higher.
- Faster ball speed and stopping power come from an innovative maraging steel face.
- Movable-weight technology enables you to position the center of gravity for controlling your ball flight, putting tour-level fitting in your hands.
- Trajectory Tuning 2.0 in the G410 drivers utilizes a new lightweight, aerodynamic hosel sleeve that provides eight positions for influencing ball flight through loft (±1.5°) and lie adjustments, including up to 3° flatter than standard.
- The low-back CG is slightly forward of G400 for faster ball speed with maximum stability and forgiveness. Impact occurs higher on the face, accelerating ball velocity with low spin for a long, penetrating ball flight.
- Trajectory Tuning 2.0 utilizes a new, patented lightweight and aerodynamic adjustable hosel with eight settings, offering loft (±1.5⁰) and lie adjustments, including up to 3⁰ flatter than standard, to optimize ball flight.
- A larger head provides added stability and helps elevate MOI 6.5%. The shaping can help you align the face confidently at your target, and the re-shaped crown turbulators frame the ball.
- The face is textured to reduce spin, and the painted grooves help frame the ball at address
- A deeper, high-density tungsten back weight creates extreme perimeter weighting to maximize forgiveness in the larger-profile head. The strength and flexibility of a thin, maraging-steel face attached to the 17-4 stainless steel head increases ball speed for added distance.
For golfers at every level of the game, the original PXG 0311 irons provide forgiveness where you need it and performance where you want it.
Inspired by PXG’s touring professionals, the 0311T irons create a more penetrating ball flight and offer xtreme workability for advanced shot making.
A high-performance, low-spin driving iron with a striking profile that inspires confidence, the 0311X is designed to deliver a more penetrating ball flight, keeping the golf ball out of the wind and in the middle of the fairway.
A game improvement iron that offers xtreme forgiveness and superior feel, while maintaining the sleek look of a blade. The larger profile helps build confidence at address.
PXG 0341 fairway woods also feature the adjustable Precision Weighting System. Eleven strategically placed interchangeable weights on the sole allow players to optimize trajectory to achieve both maximum distance and accuracy.