- Innovative face-flexing technology launches the ball faster and higher to give you tour-level distance with stopping power and forgiveness.
- The multi-material G400 iron flexes like a catapult as COR-Eye Technology and a top rail undercut launch the ball higher and farther.
- The G400 LST (Low Spin) model is custom-engineered with tungsten weight closer to the face for promoting low, stable spin with control.
- The multi-material design combines reduced drag, a forged face to increase speed and distance, and a tungsten back weight for producing our fastest, most forgiving driver, ever.
- In the G400 SFT (Straight Flight) fairways, weight closer to the heel, a lighter swing weight and higher lofts help square the face.
- promote right-to-left shot bend (right-handed golfers) and launch the ball higher.
- Faster ball speed and stopping power come from an innovative maraging steel face.
For golfers at every level of the game, the original PXG 0311 irons provide forgiveness where you need it and performance where you want it.
Inspired by PXG’s touring professionals, the 0311T irons create a more penetrating ball flight and offer xtreme workability for advanced shot making.
A high-performance, low-spin driving iron with a striking profile that inspires confidence, the 0311X is designed to deliver a more penetrating ball flight, keeping the golf ball out of the wind and in the middle of the fairway.
A game improvement iron that offers xtreme forgiveness and superior feel, while maintaining the sleek look of a blade. The larger profile helps build confidence at address.
The PXG 0811 driver, which features sixteen moveable weights and an adjustable hosel, offers players fine-tuning options never before seen. The various combinations enable the golfer to hone their launch conditions for optimal ball flight while retaining a high MOI (moment of inertia). Research has proven that fine-tuning head weight and swing weight is a very important, yet highly underutilized, fitting attribute to optimize performance.
PXG 0341 fairway woods also feature the adjustable Precision Weighting System. Eleven strategically placed interchangeable weights on the sole allow players to optimize trajectory to achieve both maximum distance and accuracy.
PXG 0317 hybrids feature seven interchangeable weights on the back of the sole. Heavier tungsten weights provide a lower center of gravity for consistent high launch off the clubface. While there are many possible combinations, there are three common positions.