Inspired by PXG’s touring professionals, the 0311T irons create a more penetrating ball flight and offer xtreme workability for advanced shot making.
A high-performance, low-spin driving iron with a striking profile that inspires confidence, the 0311X is designed to deliver a more penetrating ball flight, keeping the golf ball out of the wind and in the middle of the fairway.
A game improvement iron that offers xtreme forgiveness and superior feel, while maintaining the sleek look of a blade. The larger profile helps build confidence at address.
PXG 0341 fairway woods also feature the adjustable Precision Weighting System. Eleven strategically placed interchangeable weights on the sole allow players to optimize trajectory to achieve both maximum distance and accuracy.
PXG 0317 hybrids feature seven interchangeable weights on the back of the sole. Heavier tungsten weights provide a lower center of gravity for consistent high launch off the clubface. While there are many possible combinations, there are three common positions.
The PXG X Driver, which features nine moveable weights and an adjustable hosel, offers players fine-tuning options never before seen. The various combinations enable the golfer to hone their launch conditions for optimal ball flight while retaining a high MOI (moment of inertia). Research has proven that fine-tuning head weight and swing weight is a very important, yet highly underutilized, fitting attribute to optimize performance.
From rounded mid-mallets to high-tech, high-MOI larger mallets, the 2017 Futura family melds the best design characteristics of the previous generation Futura X and GOLO lines with Scotty Cameron’s continued innovation in multi-material putter constructions. The result is a cohesive lineup of tour-proven shapes and configurations – Futura 5CB, 5MB, 5W and 5S; Futura 6M and 6M Dual Balance; and Futura 7M – with enhanced stability and forgiveness, improved alignment features, and responsive feel and feedback.
Futura 5CB and Futura 5MB are elegant, rounded mid-mallets that blend Scotty’s decades long design aesthetic that a putter “should melt into the ground” with multi-material face-sole technology. Classic meets modern with the Futura 5CB, a rounded “cavity back” with face-sole technology, a pop-through black anodized 6061 aircraft aluminum flange plate and single milled sight line on the topline. Futura 5MB features a “muscle back” design with face-sole technology, a refined, rounded 303 stainless steel back flange and a single milled sight line.
Futura 5W and Futura 5S build upon the popular aspects of the prior generation Futura X5 and Futura X7M models, respectively.
The Futura 6M (“M” for “MOI”) was inspired by Scotty’s extensive work with Adam Scott. The 6M introduces the best MOI-enhancing traits of the original Futura X model in conjunction with design cues expressed in the Futura X7M, combining a pop-through “bar back” design with deep heel-toe weights for the ultimate in forgiveness and resistance to twisting at impact. Dual-purpose alignment frames the ball and aligns to the sweet spot.
A new Futura 6M Dual Balance model is also available for those players who need maximum stability in their stroke. Like all Dual Balance models, the Futura 6M DB has a 50-gram heavier head and a 50-gram counterweight in the grip end of the shaft.
The Futura 7M improves upon the Futura X7M with refined shaping of the back wings, including the stainless steel “bar back” that moves weight behind the putter face for added forgiveness. Dual-purpose alignment frames the ball and aligns to the sweet spot. The 7M is similar in shape to the Futura 5S but in the larger “7” size.
- Multi-material technology allows for larger putter heads and distribution of weight back and to the perimeter for enhanced MOI performance
- High-MOI designs combine with Scotty's tour-proven heel-and-toe sole weighting technology to increase stability and forgiveness
- Vibration dampening system connects the mid-milled face-sole component to the stainless steel frame of each model, and produces soft but responsive feel and feedback
- Enhanced alignment options including milled topline sight lines, dual-purpose alignment (5W, 5S, 6M, 7M), new pop-through visual cues, rail alignment features and bright lines framing the sweet spot
- Heel-and-toe weighting removable weights are perfectly matched to shaft length, ensuring consistent balance, feel and forgiveness at any length
- Matador Midsize Grip provides player preferred softness and comfort without sacrificing feel or feedback
Made from the finest materials and meticulously crafted, every Scotty Cameron putter is a work of art designed to perform at the highest level.
- A newly redesigned Tour V.T. Sole provides even more consistent ball striking while maintaining enough versatility to execute any shot.
- A body forged from a single billet of soft 1020 carbon steel offers less vibration and a better feel through impact.
- Laser Milling produces consistent spin from the fairway or the rough, giving you total control on all shots and more stopping power into greens.
Ti51AF Cup Face - Stronger, lighter, and faster: our new Ti51AF Cup Face produces exceptional ball speed for greater distance.
Lightweight Carbon - A lightweight carbon crown moves mass to the perimeter for more forgiving, more accurate drives.