- Forged face is 6% thinner and 16% more flexible to deliver hotter ball speeds (1 to 2 mph) and more distance (5 yards) across the entire face
- Bolder turbulators and Vortec Technology result in 15% less drag and more head speed
- Internal rib structure promotes powerful sound and feel
- Alta CB graphite shaft's counter-balance design allows for more mass in the head to increase the transfer of energy
- Color-shift shaft paint transitions from premium copper to black to help reduce distractions at address
- Trajectory Tuning Technology 2.0 allows +/-1° of loft adjustment to dial in launch
- The G400 fairway woods' ball speed and stopping power come from an innovative maraging steel face that flexes 30% more.
- Highest-launching fairway woods ever.
- One of the strongest alloys in the world, maraging steel is commonly used in the aerospace industry, where strength and flexibility are necessities.
- The G400 LST (Low Spin) model is custom-engineered with tungsten weight closer to the face for promoting low, stable spin with control.
- The multi-material design combines reduced drag, a forged face to increase speed and distance, and a tungsten back weight for producing our fastest, most forgiving driver, ever.
- In the G400 SFT (Straight Flight) fairways, weight closer to the heel, a lighter swing weight and higher lofts help square the face.
- promote right-to-left shot bend (right-handed golfers) and launch the ball higher.
- Faster ball speed and stopping power come from an innovative maraging steel face.
- Movable-weight technology enables you to position the center of gravity for controlling your ball flight, putting tour-level fitting in your hands.
- Trajectory Tuning 2.0 in the G410 drivers utilizes a new lightweight, aerodynamic hosel sleeve that provides eight positions for influencing ball flight through loft (±1.5°) and lie adjustments, including up to 3° flatter than standard.
- The low-back CG is slightly forward of G400 for faster ball speed with maximum stability and forgiveness. Impact occurs higher on the face, accelerating ball velocity with low spin for a long, penetrating ball flight.
- Trajectory Tuning 2.0 utilizes a new, patented lightweight and aerodynamic adjustable hosel with eight settings, offering loft (±1.5⁰) and lie adjustments, including up to 3⁰ flatter than standard, to optimize ball flight.
- A larger head provides added stability and helps elevate MOI 6.5%. The shaping can help you align the face confidently at your target, and the re-shaped crown turbulators frame the ball.
- The face is textured to reduce spin, and the painted grooves help frame the ball at address
- A deeper, high-density tungsten back weight creates extreme perimeter weighting to maximize forgiveness in the larger-profile head. The strength and flexibility of a thin, maraging-steel face attached to the 17-4 stainless steel head increases ball speed for added distance.
- One of the strongest aerospace-grade alloys in the world, maraging steel provides strength and flexibility for launching shots higher and farther. High durability coupled with a machined variable-thickness face make an ideal pairing for distance.
- 5% Higher MOI
- High-density tungsten toe and heel weights optimally positioned in the 17-4 stainless body increase the MOI by 5% compared to the G700, producing exceptional forgiveness for more distance and accuracy, especially for mid-to-high handicaps and slower swing speeds.
0311 T GEN3 IRON
Maximum workability and distance control
Designed for highly skilled golfers
0311 P GEN3 IRON
Ideal balance of playability and forgiveness
Appeals to a wide range of golfers
0311 XP GEN3 IRON
Optimized for distance and forgiveness
Sweet spot larger than Texas
A high-performance, low-spin driving iron with a striking profile that inspires confidence, the 0311X is designed to deliver a more penetrating ball flight, keeping the golf ball out of the wind and in the middle of the fairway.