- Constructed with a wide body shape that features a Split Sole design for increased turf interaction and a smooth strike
- Hollow head construction offers high MOI that maximizes forgiveness on off center shots
- Ultra-thin forged SUP-10 L-Face Insert in the 5-7 irons delivers explosive launch and increased ball speeds
- High-density tungsten weighting creates a low Center of Gravity for high launch and consistent distance
- Progressive blade lengths, sole widths and hosel lengths provide ideal CG positioning with preferred shaping through the set
- Ultra-lightweight 275g design engineered to deliver maximum launch and distance for players with moderate swing speeds
- Modern, 460cc shape encourages the highest launch and spin of the TS models
- Explosive distance across the face and maximum forgiveness.
- Offers adjustable swingweight, with low & deep CG.
- High Launch, Low Spin
- Modern Shape, 460cc
- Speed-tuned distance and dynamic forgiveness.
- Offers adjustable swingweight with SureFit CG.
- Mid Launch, Low Spin
- Traditional Shape, 460cc
IMPROVED DISTANCE & TRAJECTORY CONTROLIntroduced in SM6, refined in SM7, and reimagined in SM8. The center of gravity (CG) has been pushed forward, which produces higher MOI. For golfers, this means improved feel and a club face that simply wants to square at impact.
SM8 GRINDS: THE HEART AND “SOLE” OF VERSATILITYYour swing is unique and requires a unique wedge. Master Craftsman Bob Vokey has spent years crafting, developing, and improving his Tour-proven sole grinds to fit players of all levels.
MAXIMUM SPIN - ULTIMATE CONTROLSM8 grooves are cut to the edge to maximize spin and shot control. Each groove on every head is 100% inspected for conformity, and a localized heat treatment is applied to the impact area to double the durability of the groove.
Best Custom-Fitted Value In Golf!
COMBINE HYBRIDS AND IRONS FOR THE ULTIMATE CUSTOMIZED SET FOR YOUR GAME
The Hot Launch 4 Offset driver feature even more offset for proven slice-fighting control. The offset hosel allows the face to ‘square up’ at impact for a straighter ball flight.
Moda Silk’s bold lines, great looks, and cutting-edge technology make it a golf favorite.
SETS INCLUDE: DRIVER, 3 AND 5 WOOD, 5 & 6 HYBRIDS, 7-SW IRONS, PUTTER, DELUXE CART BAG AND HEADCOVERS
DUAL CARBON TECHNOLOGY
VARIABLE FACE THICKNESS
The XXIO11 series features Dunlop Sports Co. Ltd.'s original Dual Speed Technology, which maximizes the efficiency of the golfer's swing. The newest improvement to DST includes a boost in efficiency for the initial portion of the downswing. Lag is increased by utilizing a heavier head and a lighter shaft with a higher balance point moving the CG closer to the grip. This improvement to the club brings the club head in tighter to the body of the golfer for a more efficient swing, which generates more centrifugal force (rotational speed) for increased head speed and greater distance.