PXG 0341 fairway woods also feature the adjustable Precision Weighting System. Eleven strategically placed interchangeable weights on the sole allow players to optimize trajectory to achieve both maximum distance and accuracy.
PXG 0317 hybrids feature seven interchangeable weights on the back of the sole. Heavier tungsten weights provide a lower center of gravity for consistent high launch off the clubface. While there are many possible combinations, there are three common positions.
The PXG X Driver, which features nine moveable weights and an adjustable hosel, offers players fine-tuning options never before seen. The various combinations enable the golfer to hone their launch conditions for optimal ball flight while retaining a high MOI (moment of inertia). Research has proven that fine-tuning head weight and swing weight is a very important, yet highly underutilized, fitting attribute to optimize performance.
PHANTOM X 5
Wingback shape with a mid-bend shaft, stepped down flange and triple sight dots.
Low-bend model: 5.5
PHANTOM X 6
Near-face balanced with a mid-bend shaft and stepped down flange with long sight lines.
Straight shaft model: 6 STR
PHANTOM X 7
Mid-bend shaft with a raised center flange and unbroken sight lines with three milled dots.
Low-bend model: 7.5
PHANTOM X 8
Mid-bend shaft with continuous transition through back flange for seamless alignment.
Low-bend model: 8.5
PHANTOM X 12
Superior alignment cues with mid-bend shaft, swept-back wings and high MOI. The ultimate in technology, stability and forgiveness.
Made from the finest materials and meticulously crafted, every Scotty Cameron putter is a work of art designed to perform at the highest level.
- A newly redesigned Tour V.T. Sole provides even more consistent ball striking while maintaining enough versatility to execute any shot.
- A body forged from a single billet of soft 1020 carbon steel offers less vibration and a better feel through impact.
- Laser Milling produces consistent spin from the fairway or the rough, giving you total control on all shots and more stopping power into greens.
Ti51AF Cup Face - Stronger, lighter, and faster: our new Ti51AF Cup Face produces exceptional ball speed for greater distance.
Lightweight Carbon - A lightweight carbon crown moves mass to the perimeter for more forgiving, more accurate drives.
WHICH GAPR IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
- Low-back CG for extreme distance with a high trajectory
- Most traditional hybrid shaping
- Dropped crown contour for lower CG and improved alignment
- Ultra-low CG for extreme distance with a mid-high trajectory
- Iron-inspired face profile to inspire confidence
- Medium-wide sole for ease of play and versatility
- Low-forward CG for extreme distance with a penetrating trajectory
- Smaller, "players" profile for excellent shot-shaping and workability
- Mid-thin sole width provides maximum versatility and flight control
TaylorMade M6 Irons – Explosive Distance, Maximum Forgiveness
Distance has never felt as good as it does with TaylorMade M6 Irons. The innovative Speed Bridge structural design afforded TaylorMade the ability to create its most flexible thru-slot Speed Pocket ever, resulting in more ball speed than ever before. Additional stiffness in the head structure provides higher ball speeds while reducing low-frequency vibrations for optimal feel. Off-center Inverted Cone Technology maximizes the sweet spot to promote straighter shots on impacts across the face.
TaylorMade M5 Irons – Explosive Distance, Precise Control
Blend explosive distance with precise control while gaming TaylorMade M5 Irons. The innovative Speed Bridge structural design afforded TaylorMade the ability to create its most flexible thru-slot Speed Pocket ever, resulting in more ball speed than ever before. Additional stiffness in the compact head structure provides higher ball speeds while reducing low-frequency vibrations for optimal feel. Off-center Inverted Cone Technology maximizes the sweet spot to promote straighter shots on impacts across the face.
Speed Injected + Twist Face Technology:
- Every head is individually speed tested and injected with tuning resin to optimize COR across the face
- Speed Injection process is designed to maximize ball speed and distance, achieving performance at or near the legal limit
- Revolutionary new face curvature with a corrective face angle on off-center hits, engineered to reduce side spin and deliver straighter shots
- Twist Face provides more loft in the high toe and less loft in the low-heel to produce more consistent spin where golfers commonly mis-hit
- New, more flexible Hammerhead 2.0 Slot works in conjunction with Speed Injected to produce a larger sweet spot and forgiveness
Inverse T-Track + Hosel Adjustability:
- New, more efficient Inverse T-Track enables two 10g weights to be maneuvered for optimal spin and trajectory
- Inverted design allows weight to be positioned further back along the perimeter of the club, lowering the CG and increasing MOI/forgiveness
- 4°, 12-position loft sleeve allows for face angle, loft and lie customization